Tuesday, October 4, 2016

New Form I-131A

       USCIS has created new procedure for Lawful Permanent Residents who are returning form temporary overseas travel and their U.S. identification document (Green Card or Reentry Permit) has been lost, stolen or destroyed.

    To request a Carrier Documentation Lawful Permanent Resident should file Form I-131A, pay the required fee online and then apply in person at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate.

No comments:

Post a Comment