Friday, May 22, 2015

New Form I-765 to apply for Employment Authorization

Please use new Form for all your EAD applications. It is still one page!
For H-4 applicants new eligibility category was designated - (c)(26). Enter this designation in line 16 and put your H-1B spouse's receipt number for Form I-129. Please note H-4 visa holders can only apply for work authorization after Mar 26, 2015.


No comments:

Post a Comment